Sun.Sep 18, 2022

Chasing Dreams

CaseInterview.com

I’m a big believer that everyone should spend at least a portion of their life chasing their own dreams. Whether dream chasing is your life focus, or something you do a few hours a month, it has enormous value. The act of pursuing dreams brings a sense of vitality and aliveness to your life.

The last 1%

Seth Godin Blog

If you apply for something with a 99% rejection rate (which is more common than it sounds–job openings, sales pitches, fellowships, journals, etc.) that’s pretty close to 100%. Something with a 99% certainty is generally considered a sure thing.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

De-escalation

Alan Weiss

My experience is that when I have to escalate an issue with people in authority I’m successful 90% of the time. The other 10% usually involves government.)

How Do You Handle a Brilliant Jerk?

Peter Stark

I’ve worked on several executive coaching projects where one team member is a royal jerk. What makes someone a jerk?

The 5 Stages of Account-Based Marketing — and How to Win Them All

Successfully complete the five stages of ABM: define, identify, engage, convert, and connect. We’ll show you how to create a unified system with your sales team to help them land more qualified opportunities and connect with prospects like never before.